Development Management Services -
Our Experience Working Hard for You
Why try to take on the burden and risk of managing your own projects when you can hire the professionals at Masters Construction and Development as your Owner’s Representative?
Our Project Management method for success is simple; deliver the anticipated product on time, and within budget, while minimizing stress on our clients throughout the process.
A Development Manager will be assigned to your project, from conception to completion.
This enables our team to better understand our clients’ expectations and keep channels of communication open and effectual.
Our clients value the direct access they have to their Project Personnel.
We believe that through a more personalized approach, our team can focus on quality and remain pro-active throughout the construction project.
Our multifaceted method is successful because it eliminates the “guess-work” inherent in many construction endeavors.
Let the seasoned professionals at Masters Construction and
Development help you to:
- Conduct all necessary due diligence on the prospective land and buildings.
- Prepare your RFP’s, conduct interviews and negotiate contracts for the selection of your architect, engineers, consultants and subcontractors.
- Coordinate your insurance requirements.
- Prepare preliminary project budgets and schedules.
- Review all drawings and specifications for unforeseen constructability issues.
- Coordinate and oversee the project team throughout the entire design and construction process.
- Oversee the bidding process to assure the client is receiving the best value and highest quality.
- Review and approve all pay requests, invoices and change orders.
- Oversee all project team meetings, produce meeting minutes and action lists.
- Resolve all project disputes, strengthen and maintain open, efficient lines of communication between all members of the project team.
- Walk through the completed project with you for a “last look” at any potential punch list items, ensuring they are completed to our exacting standards.
- Coordinate the project close-out process and turn over of the space for move in.