Renovation and Tenant Improvement -
Your move up in size and class
Since 2005 Masters has successfully renovated over 800 projects, meeting the needs of clients moving into new facilities or enhancing the efficiency and work environment of their current location.
From small-space overhauls to revitalizing a 100,000 square foot corporate center, we utilize the full spectrum of our team’s expertise to maximize space and improve every facility according to each client’s specific needs.
Competitive, Affordable, Expert Customization
- Our Proven Experience
- Over 800 successfully completed renovation projects since 2005.
- The professionals at Masters Construction have over 420 years of combined proven construction experience.
- Unsurpassed Quality and Customer Service
- Masters Construction has worked with over 200 clients in Florida, some of which have hired us over 100 times.
- Excellent Safety Record
- Safety is number one at Masters Construction and Development. We take great pride in knowing our jobsites are supervised full-time by highly trained and experienced construction professionals. We are proud to say we have a zero-loss run history, which is a rarity in our industry.
- Extremely Competitive
- Due to our low overhead and highly efficient professionals, Masters Construction and Development is extremely competitive. Large construction companies can have multiple layers of upper management along with out-of-state home offices, all of which add considerable cost to the bottom-line of your project’s budget.
- Occupied Spaces
- The professionals at Masters Construction excel at working in occupied
tenant spaces, allowing clients to take their facilities to the next level while maintaining productivity. The secret to our success is facilitating close communication with clients, tenants and subcontractors to assure our team thoroughly understands the customer’s requirements during construction.
- Green/LEED Renovation
- Masters reduces its carbon footprint by implementing the latest developments in sustainable construction practices thus minimizing environmental impact.
HeathPlan’s newly renovated 84,000 sq. ft. building will provide over new 1,000 healthcare jobs.
New Construction –
Quality from The Ground Up
Building from the ground up gives the client, the design team and the builder, a rare opportunity to create their ideal structure without limitations.
From concept to creation, Masters Construction and Development works to deliver each client’s exact design requirements, within budget, and within the desired completion time, to ensure that success is built into every project.
The New Construction process starts with:
- Preconstruction Services
- If you need a construction professional to coordinate with your architect to ensure your project design is within your budget then look no further.
Masters Construction is extremely proficient at estimating projects from inception to completion.
Our historical cost database and strong relationship with the subcontractor community makes us a valuable resource for your project team.
From there, Masters can deliver your project in three ways depending on your needs:
- If your project drawings and specifications are complete and you would like a General Contractor to prepare a hard bid, Masters Construction would be happy to oblige. We are proficient at hard bidding and only work with a highly qualified group of expert tradesmen. Our relationships with our subcontractors give us a competitive advantage.
- Construction Management at Risk
- Bringing the professionals at Masters Construction on board early to join your Project Team will allow us to coordinate with your architect and additional personnel to streamline the design and construction process, resulting in a superior product and an excellent construction experience. Projects can be stressful and time consuming but with Masters Construction and Development, providing professional Construction Management services doesn’t have to be.
- Design Build
- If you are looking for a Design-Build team to deliver your project turn-key, within a set budget and time frame, Masters Construction is the firm to partner with. We will team with the most experienced architect for your particular project type, assuring you receive the highest quality design while staying within budget to make your vision a reality.
Planning for success
The most crucial component of successful building is planning.
Having a group of multi-skilled professionals to consult with from the inception of your project is the most effective way to bring your concept to life within your budgetary guidelines.
Masters is proud to have the full-spectrum of expertise under one roof, allowing our team to effectively consider each aspect of your project well in advance.
This dynamic collaborative model creates an unparalleled standard of high-caliber preparation that is cost-effective and solutions driven.
Our experienced project managers and estimators work closely with you through the design phases to prepare detailed estimates, providing your team the accurate cost feedback you need.
Development Management Services -
Our Experience Working Hard for You
Why try to take on the burden and risk of managing your own projects when you can hire the professionals at Masters Construction and Development as your Owner’s Representative?
Our Project Management method for success is simple; deliver the anticipated product on time, and within budget, while minimizing stress on our clients throughout the process.
A Development Manager will be assigned to your project, from conception to completion.
This enables our team to better understand our clients’ expectations and keep channels of communication open and effectual.
Our clients value the direct access they have to their Project Personnel.
We believe that through a more personalized approach, our team can focus on quality and remain pro-active throughout the construction project.
Our multifaceted method is successful because it eliminates the “guess-work” inherent in many construction endeavors.
Let the seasoned professionals at Masters Construction and
Development help you to:
- Conduct all necessary due diligence on the prospective land and buildings.
- Prepare your RFP’s, conduct interviews and negotiate contracts for the selection of your architect, engineers, consultants and subcontractors.
- Coordinate your insurance requirements.
- Prepare preliminary project budgets and schedules.
- Review all drawings and specifications for unforeseen constructability issues.
- Coordinate and oversee the project team throughout the entire design and construction process.
- Oversee the bidding process to assure the client is receiving the best value and highest quality.
- Review and approve all pay requests, invoices and change orders.
- Oversee all project team meetings, produce meeting minutes and action lists.
- Resolve all project disputes, strengthen and maintain open, efficient lines of communication between all members of the project team.
- Walk through the completed project with you for a “last look” at any potential punch list items, ensuring they are completed to our exacting standards.
- Coordinate the project close-out process and turn over of the space for move in.
Green Construction – Building a better tomorrow
Our Priorities: People, Planet, and then Profit
Being environmentally conscious no longer has to mean compromising structural integrity or taking extreme measures for compliance.
Throughout all of our building processes, Masters Construction and Development takes great pride incorporating sustainable practices, which protect resources and minimize the impact of our planet.
For those clients who are determined to reach the highest standards in sustainability, Masters will utilize the LEED principle of design and construction to work towards your goal of creating a facility with the most positive global impact.
Masters has successfully completed several LEED projects in the Tampa Bay area.
Our organization is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, (USGBC), and regularly attends USGBC conferences and events.
Whether it is a new construction project or retrofitting an existing structure, this innovative planning and consideration can result in lower operating costs, improved employee health and productivity, resulting in a strong community reputation.
Masters Construction and Development is a Green company that is very concerned about protecting the environment.
We understand the huge impact our projects can have on future generations.
We empower our clients with the confidence and ability to make informed, sustainable choices during their project, upholding our steadfast commitment to preserving the environment we all share.
Whether your project is a tenant improvement renovation or a new ground-up building, the Masters Construction Team has LEED® Accredited Professionals on staff who are passionate about managing and promoting your green project.